Monday, June 2, 2008

New pictures of Elder Minson




We received a package from Kyle last week with a disk full of pictures, and a tape of him narrating. It was so fun! We don't get too much mail from him, as it takes so long to get here. (We just e-mail every week.) But, once in a while we get a package of pictures, so that is a treat. It only took 5 weeks to get here, and was open, and held together by a rubber band, but pretty much all in one piece.
These are a few of my favorites. I think it was a little funny that while he was in the Black Sea, posing for a picture, his companion set him up to get hit by a wave! I am especially happy to see that he does, indeed, know how to use a toilet brush!! Lookin' good, Gomer!

2 comments:

Papa Doc said...

Just think -- he will be able to clean that new bathroom of yours to your specifications.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Keri: Wow! Kyle looks good and he looks like he is enjoying his mission. I think that is great! AND I didn't know that you guys were adding on to your house! How fun! (AND somewhat crazy, I assume!) It looks like it will be really nice and give you a bit more space! Can we have a grand tour sometime?!?!?

Brinda Loss