Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Hair-do



Steffi and I had our annual "Braiding Day". She likes to have her hair in corn rows for a month or so in the summer. We are getting better! It only took us about 4 hours this time. I would braid until she could reach it, then she would finish that one while I started the next. She has about 50 or so braids. I think she looks really cute like this. It is way easy to take care of, too. she just washes her hair, braids and all. YES, it is all her own hair. I wish I had that mop. Lucky.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the braids, I wish I had long hair like that! Kaylee saw the picture and wants me to do it to her hair. I'm sending her down!!

Keri said...

Jessica,
It is WAY easy. Come on down. We'll do it!

Papa Doc said...

Oh my gosh -- I can't even imagine doing that for four hours. My fingers hurt just thinking about it. How does one make dread locks? I know they just wash those intact, too.
You are a dedicated mom and a patient daughter!
Chris