Saturday, May 31, 2008

Painting Day!






We got to painting day! I used the same paint as I did the rest of the basement in, to try to make it blend a little bit. I think it turned out really nice. I had to add a few touches of red, because years ago, I put a sign on the side of the sink cabinet called "Taking out the Garbage for Dummies". I put a lot of step by step instructions, so that Kyle and Steffi would actually know how to do it.
(I thought they must not know how.) When Steffi got home from school, it made her mad, and she ripped it off, tearing the finish off of the cabinet as well. So, I just painted the whole darn thing red. I like it! And now Steffi doesn't have to suffer the humiliation of the story anymore.....Okay, I guess she does, and will....until I forget about it. Which I probably won't. Ever.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your bathroom looks beautiful! I love the red and the tile work!

Papa Doc said...

Boy, that was fast! It looks absolutely great!
Chris