Monday, August 11, 2008

Painting Day

It is painting day! We got most of the painting done for the addition this week.
I was amazed at how fast those guys can paint! It took them a couple of days to do what would have taken me weeks. I am really happy with the colors and am anxious to start decorating.This is the Master Bedroom. I really love the bright, cheeriness of the yellow and blue. Mark and I stayed in a beautiful seaside resort in California last Spring when we went to see "Wicked". These were the colors of the room.
We loved it and tried to duplicate it. Now, if I just had the beach right outside my window...

This is the view from the other side of the bedroom. The closets and doors are a really bright white. I can't wait to start throwing my shoes in them.
The Mantel and Cabinets came today and they started to put them together. I think they are even nicer than I imagined! this also show off my blue accent wall.
Cabinet in the bathroom. The paint in there is tan.
Pretty paint on the other 3 walls of the family room. I hope it will look nice with the carpet. We are getting to the end.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the colors! I bet you are ready for your house to return to normal!

Craig and DeeAnn said...

I love it!

Amber Nelson said...

It turned out so great!! You must of had a terrific professional give you some color advice... JK Your blog is so fun.

Papa Doc said...

It looks so nice - I can't wait to see the finished project. I like the fireplace. It wasn't in place (mantle anyway) when I came to visit. It's fun to see the progress.
Chris