Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh, Canada!

Me, Mom, and Dee. This was on DeeAnn's Birthday. I haven't gotten to see her on her b-day for over 25 years. What fun!!!

I got to take a really fun trip to Canada with my mom. We went to see my cute sister, DeeAnn and her family. Her son, Jordan is headed to Mexico City for his mission. so we went to his farewell. What fun it was to be a part of that! Thanks Princes!DeeAnn, Mom, and Me at a Dinner Theater that Dee treated us to right as we got off the plane.

We saw Tuesdays with Morrie. Look who starred!!! Jamie Farr!!! He totally winked at me.
He must know that I am the biggest M*A*S*H fan ever!!!!
We had perfect seats, right on the front row.


Me with Brad's darling girls with an "Ice Man" at their new mall.


Mom, Elder Jordan Prince, and me.

5 comments:

Dannyel Crane said...

Keri, it sounds like you had a wonderful visit. What a fun thing for you and your mom to do. I can't believe DeeAnn has a missionary- where has the time gone? Keep blogging - I loved it

Teresa said...

Looks like so much fun!

Keri said...

Come with us next time, Teresa! DeeAnn would love it!

Teresa said...

YAY! Will do!

Craig and DeeAnn said...

Thanks for coming to see us. It was way to fun and way to short!