Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kyle and Heather

I just took a couple of fun pictures of Kyle and his girlfriend, Heather. They met in Bulgaria while they were both missionaries. Heather returned home, to Salt Lake, just in time for Christmas. Today, Kyle and Steffi we asked to sing at Ward Conference. They sang a beautiful arrangement of Savior, Redemmer of My Soul. Heather showed off her mad piano playing skills by accompanying them. They sounded really good! Heather is an amazing pianist! I could hardly count the notes on the page that she was able to play!
Thanks, Heather!


5 comments:

Dee Ann Carter said...

Hope that doesnt mean he was slacking out there!

The Duke said...

Hey, this is news! Happy news, it sounds like. They are a cute couple. Does she live in Utah County?
I wish we could have heard them sing. I get to hear him sing whenever I call on the phone and you aren't there, but that's not quite the same thing as in church. :)

Kyle and Jonna said...

Aaawww, they are very cute! Kyle looks so grown up!

kathybrokens said...

Where have I been---Kyle has a girlfriend???

Dannyel Crane said...

I haven't read your blog for awhile. it was great to catch up!