Monday, September 1, 2008

Back Yard

The Back view is prett. too. I am anxious to sit outside and read a book, or have a fun BBQ.
This is the patio area right off the new room. the block for the patio is really cool looking. It was like putting a giant puzzle together!
This is a little walkway over by the shed, with more of the same block from the patio. I think it looks cute.
The back view of the house All of the plants will grow a lot bigger to hide the fences and ugly shed. In a few years, we should have a great little hedge all the way around the yard.
View of the back from the shed side.
More patio view. Eventually, we won't be able to see the neighbors, or them us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Let's have lunch in your new backyard with the ladies!!!

Jessica said...

I love it! I want my yard to look good too!

Ammon said...

This looks so nice! Aren't you glad the project is done? And now it will be finished before Kyle gets home!
Chris

kathybrokens said...

The yard is beautiful. I can't wait to come see it in October.

Judy said...

Wow, it looks positively beautiful, Keri. I assume the inside is done, too? You're going to love and extra space.