Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Elder Minson, Alive and Well in Bulgaria

Kyle in the Park with his friends. Not sure where he got that ugly tie.... Pretty sure I didn't pick that one out! I guess he even makes that tie look good, huh?
Me Tarzan.......
You put your left foot in...You put your left foot out......
Fun P-day in Rousse.
Look at the Stawberries! Yum.
These are new pictures we got in the mail from Kyle this week. It is always so fun to see himlooking well. He is now in Sliven, where he is a Branch President.
He will be home on October 1st. Yup, his momma is on the countdown. I can't wait to hear another language coming out of his mouth. We miss him like crazy.

5 comments:

Judy said...

He looks great! What a beautiful country. October 1st, huh? Wow. It doesn't seem possible in some ways; in others, it seems like forever. Go ahead and count, Mom!

Craig and DeeAnn said...

What a Gomer!

ANDY and MANDY said...

he looks like he is doing great! i just went private so please e mail me and i will add you to the list. hope all is well.

Keri said...

Hey Mandy, I don't have your email address, or I would. i can't seem to find it if I did have it once. Love to see your cute blog though!
let me know how.
Keri

Kyle and Jonna said...

Hey Keri! I just saw that you guys have a blog as well...I just saw DeeAnn's! It's good to see you guys and see what Kyle is up to! (My)Kyle and I have a site, visit us at www.theflahauts.blogspot.com
If you don't mind, we will add you to ur family and friends! Talk to ya later